Solaris/Firewall-1 perm position in HOUSTON

From: Kristin Ryan (mail4kristinat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 11:35:48 PDT

    Hello all-

    I am trying to help a friend who owns a consulting
    firm in Dallas.  He is looking to hire a permanent
    employee, someone with at least 2 years Checkpoint
    Firewall-1 Administration and 2 years Solaris
    Administration for a position in Houston.  His company
    is a consulting organization, so the position entails
    going on-site to other companies; however, the first
    gig will be very long-term: 2 years for a large
    company in DT Houston.

    Please email me if interested and I can share more
    info.

    Thanks,
    Kristin Ryan