Patrick S. Harper - Network Security Engineer - Resume

From: Patrick S. Harper (patrickat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 07:18:40 PDT

    I want to say thanks to the list for the recommendations of changes for my
    resume. I have incorporated a lot of them and wanted to put it out again in
    its revised format. It can be downloaded from the link below in pdf, doc,
    and html format or viewed online.

    Thanks

    Patrick S. Harper
    http://www.whitefrog.com/resume.html

    or for a zip file with .doc .pdf and .html
    http://www.whitefrog.com/resume.zip

    NetZero Platinum
    No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
    Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!