Seeking Information Security Position

From: Laura Randall (laura_randallat_private)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 21:26:18 PDT

    I am currently looking for a position in the field of
    Information Security. I have experience in PKI and
    Security Policy. I would like to obtain a position in
    which I can contribute my experience and expand
    upon my security knowledge. I am located in NY and
    am willing to relocate for a good opportunity. Please
    contact me for more information or my full resume.

    Thank you for your time and consideration,

    Laura A. Randall
    phone: (520) 237-9514
    email: laura_randallat_private