Looking for Network Security Employment

From: James Bryan (jhbryanat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 18:00:39 PDT

    Hello,

          I've been looking for a job in the Network security area,
    but have come up short on successful leads. My experience has
    been mostly with Watchguard Firebox II appliances, Linux/OpenBSD
    firewalls, and some with Windows 2000 systems
    security.  Although my on-the-job experience is only about a
    year, I have been working with various network security related
    programs and techniques on my own now for the past 3-4 years.
    During this time I have worked with programs like Nessus, for
    network auditing, and Snort, for Intrusion detection systems.

          I am very flexible when it comes to relocation, and would
    be willing to move almost anywhere that has broadband Internet
    access widely available, a reliable electrical grid, and
    relatively active computer user communities.  I have been mostly
    looking at the major cities along the east coast.

         My resume is available online at
    http://www.penguintowne.com/netsec_resume.html .

    James Bryan