Security Pros Needed - VA, DC, MD, NC - Immediate Openings!

From: Cara Buffalino (cbuffalinoat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 07:06:15 PDT

    I am trying to find Security Professionals who will be
    willing to work in the North Carolina, Washington DC,
    Maryland, and Virginia areas.  I have included the
    position descriptions in hopes that you possibly know
    of someone who may be interested in such positions
    or can provide me with any resources available to
    find these types of people.  I would greatly appreciate
    any assistance you could offer.

    Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

    IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!!!

    Our client was recently chosen as one of the “100
    Best Companies to Work For” in Fortune magazine
    and were just named in Business Week as one of the
    leading private IT companies for the second
    consecutive year!

    They specialize in Internet systems development,
    systems and software engineering, network
    integration and management, information security,
    enterprise systems management, knowledge
    discovery, and email management systems.
    They serve clients in national defense, health care,
    civil government, law, and financial services.

    Currently seeking to hire for the following openings:

    Detailed job descriptions can be viewed @
    www.ORUS.com

    SECURITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER – RESEARCH
    TRIANGLE PARK, NC

    SENIOR FUNCTIONAL ANALYST – WASHINGTON,
    DC

    INFO ASSURANCE ENGINEER – NEW
    CARROLLTON, MD

    PROJECT MANAGER/PROGRAM MANAGER –
    NORTHERN, VA

    LINGUISTIC SYSTEM ENGINEER – ROSSLYN,  VA

    MID/SR NLP SW ENGINEER – FAIRFAX, VA

    ENGINEER/LINGUIST – FAIR LAKES – 2
    POSITIONS AVAILABLE!!!

    If interested or know someone who may be, please
    send resume in WORD format along with JOB
    CODE to:

    Cara D. Buffalino
    Recruiter

    ORUS Information Services, Inc.
    6300 NE 1st Ave., Ste. #200
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334

    Toll free:  888.950.6787 x2007
    Fax:  954.351.0996

    mailto:CBuffalinoat_private

    View HOT JOBS @ www.ORUS.com

    Don't forget to sign up for our monthly HOT JOBS
    Newsletter!  Visit www.ORUS.com for details!