staff positions??

From: Kirk Cordell (kirkordell@staff-net.net)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 16:09:55 PDT

    I am getting bombarded with e-mails from recruiters trying to place
    contractors.  I don't have time to reply to each of them, so please forgive
    this intrusion, but RECRUITERS, please don't send me e-mails.

    If you are a candidate looking for a permanent job or a company looking for
    permanent staff, you can e-mail me, or call, but that's all.

    Best wishes,

    Kirk Cordell
    Principal Search Consultant
    Staff-Net, LLC