Security / Network Engineer Available

From: Tony Abedini (tabediniat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 09:56:12 PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I apologize in advanced if I shouldn't have posted
    this here!

    I recently was laid-off from a national consulting
    firm where I used to be a very productive member of
    the company.  For financial reasons, they decided that
    the Infrastructure arm of the company was no longer
    needed and I was wacked along with many others! :(

    I am looking for a Network Engineering and/or Security
    Architect position (a combination would be very nice)
    in just about anywhere.  I had over-seas experience as
    well as working with large enterprises.

    My contact info is below:

    Tony Abedini
    Portland, OR