seeking security analyst position in bay area -full or part-time

From: jake dilemma (j_dilemmaat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 14:19:16 PDT

    I have experience doing host based and network security scans using Axent
    and Cybercop and conducting penetration testing.

    I also have experience hardening unix and NT.

    I have 7 years overall IT experience with 4 years in Security.

    I am looking for part-time or full-time work in and around San Francisco.  I
    will provide a resume upon request.

    thanks.