Annual San Antonio Query

From: rferrellat_private
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 10:31:14 PDT

    Hi folks,

    Looks like it's about time for my yearly poll of the IT Sec
    job market in San Antonio.  ;-)

    I'm getting tired of beating my head against brick walls in the
    federal government, or at least in my particular corner of it,
    so I'm looking for opportunities (any sector) in the San Antonio, TX
    area.  I have a total of 24 years experience in IT and about
    11 in both information and physical security, including 3 years
    in corporate management.

    I'm also a fairly widely published author in the Infosec field and a
    former technical editor.  Oh, and an avid Perl Monger.

    I'd appreciate any serious leads.  I'm available immediately.

    Cheers,

    RGF

    Robert G. Ferrell, CISSP
    rferrellat_private