Success with the list?

From: Gabe Kostolny (gabeat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 13:14:30 PDT

    Hi All -

    I've been watching the list over the past few months, and it seems like
    there have been an increasing number of posts by people who have been
    RIF'd and such. I'm wondering first if people who post on here are
    having much luck being connected with jobs, and second, whether
    recruiters are finding likely candidates. For the recruiters, I'm
    curious to hear what types of positions are open now, and what type of
    people you're having the most luck placing.

    Thanks for any thoughts.

    -gabe

    --
    Gabriel Coelho-Kostolny