Re: Success with the list?

From: Jeffrey Posluns (jeffat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 14:14:38 PDT

    As a note, from my post of about three weeks ago indicating that we were
    looking for candidates in Montreal, I got about 50 resumes (of which 8 were
    local).

    Of the 8 local (as our company isn't willing to relocate anyone at the
    moment), 6 were qualified for the 2 positions we were looking to fill.

    We'll be making a final decision of who to hire later this week, but I would
    like to say that this list probably saved us a lot of money with
    headhunters.

    Hope you all have as good luck as we did here...

    Regards all,
    Jeff