WANTED: FULL-TIME SECURITY ENGINEERS WITH OS/390 EXPERIENCE FOR NYC

From: AGoldstein (agoldsteinat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 19:21:12 PDT

    Dear Security Professionals,

    I am representing a client in the Network Security arena that provides
    solutions such as Authentication and Authorization.  The position requires
    4+ years of security experience working in a pre-sales role working with
    Territory Managers presenting and demonstrating solutions to C-Level
    technical people.  In addition, you need a thorough knowledge of OS
    platforms including NT, OS/390, Unix, and Netware, and expertise with Web
    servers, TCP/IP, LDAP, Firewalls, and VPNs. Travel is required.

    Please forward your resume, which will be released to our client only after
    your expressed consent.  We are firm of high integrity and our reputation is
    impeccable.

    Thanks, and I look forward to guiding towards a satisfying as well as
    lucrative position.

    Sincerely,

    Alan

    Alan Goldstein