WANTED: SUCCESSFUL SECURITY SOFTWARE SALES EXECUTIVE FOR NY TERRITORY

From: AGoldstein (agoldsteinat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 13:29:38 PDT

    My client has an exciting technology that addresses serious data security
    problems.  Since their type of application has very few competitors, the
    time is ripe for a solid, professional performer to assist them in pursuing
    business in New York City, calling directly on C-Level management at
    Financial Institutions.  The individual should also have experience selling
    through Channels.

    Ideally, the candidate should have at least five years of Enterprise
    software sales experience with at least 2-3 in the Security sector.  The
    position is very entrepreneurial and the client believes the candidate best
    suited for this position is one who has not worked for brand-name Security
    software companies.  The individual should have achieved success working for
    an underdog.

    Travel within the territory is required.

    Please forward your resume, which if appropriate, will be released to our
    client only after your expressed consent.  We are firm of high integrity and
    our reputation is impeccable.

    Thanks, and I look forward to guiding towards a satisfying as well as
    lucrative position.

    Sincerely,

    Alan

    Alan Goldstein