CV

From: simplyunixat_private
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 03:43:54 PDT

    I am looking for a position as a trainee position within the security or sysadmin side of IT.

    The reason I am looking for a trainee position is mainly because I am only 17 and most companies will not entertain me because I have no degrees.

    I have attached my CV to this email and if anyone can give me some advice, I would really appreciate it.

    I currently live in Scotland (edinburgh) but would re-locate to anywhere in the world.

    Regards

    Steven Ramsay

    20 email addresses from 15,000 domain names - free at http://www.another.com.
    Turn your inbox into your love box! Get your email address printed on
    a quality T-shirt for just 12.99 INCLUDING delivery to home, college or
    work - your choice. Buy securely OnLine at http://www.another-shop.com
    and wait for your admirers to mail you!