RE: Privacy

From: Tess Rogers (trogersat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 11:35:07 PDT

    Hi All,
    I am looking for a Security Test Engineer to work in the Bay area.

    Senior Security/OS Test Engineer (SQA)

    As the Senior Security/OS Test Engineer you will be responsible for
    qualification of the Operating System and driver interaction with Allegro
    products. This includes kernel, CLI, driver, memory, process, and other
    system specific stress testing in a BSD environment. We are looking for an
    individual with a BS/MS in computer science or equivalent experience and a
    minimum of at least 5 years in an OS testing environment.
    The qualified candidate will have a thorough understanding of OS
    benchmarking and stress tools. Knowledge of UNIX based operating systems,
    C/C++, Shell, and Perl programming skills is required. Experience with
    TCL/Tk, IP routing protocols, and networking is a plus.

    If you have any interest, please email me at trogersat_private
    Many thanks,
    Tess Rogers