Start-up internet security firm seeks experienced Sales Executive

From: Eric Johnson (ejohnson@cyber-security.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 13:18:45 PDT

    We’re looking for a sales executive to sell internet security products and
    services.  The ideal candidate has been selling in the security market for
    at least 3 years, and understands how to generate new leads, can develop a
    persuasive story to potential customers, and is an effective closer.  A
    large network of business contacts from which to draw new leads is highly
    desirable.

    The Sales Executive should be:

    * An effective communicator
    * Skilled at negotiation and deal shaping
    * A team player
    * A sound understanding of latest technologies and awareness of Internet
    business models
    * Highly organized and self-sufficient

    About Us

    We're an emerging internet security venture with a range of products and
    services, and a management team composed of industry veterans.

    We have an aggressive business plan and can offer options as part of the
    compensation package.  Compensation is highly leveraged; your skills and
    hard work determine your success.  Our culture is professional but relaxed
    and team-oriented.  Principals only please.  The position is based in
    Northern Virginia, and will concentrate initially on the mid-Atlantic
    region.