Resume

From: Justin Lundy (jblat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 20:13:50 PDT

    Hi,

    I am interested in further advancing my career in the security industry.
    The opportunity recently arose for myself to search for employment with
    a new company, so my resume has been posted:

    http://www.subterrain.net/~jbl/resume.html

    My primary locations of interest are San Francisco and San Diego, CA.
    Other cities within the United States will have to be negotiated. The
    position I have most experience with is security research and development
    in intrusion detection systems; although I also have vulnerability
    analysis, penetration testing, technical writing and training expertise.

    Only technically driven companies need respond to this post.

    -jbl