Consultant / Productmanager

From: Gunnar Porada (gunnar.porada@t-online.de)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 21:45:47 PDT

    Hello!

    I'm looking around for a new interesting job as securityconsultant or
    productmanger.
    My professional experience in security are over 8 years / over 17 years in
    IT as all (I'm just 27 years old ;-). I work as consultant at the moment and
    have also placed an email-security product in the B2B and B2C market
    (reference customer is PwC-Germany with 7000 clients and more).

    I was born, and live in germany (Frankfurt) but also like to work in other
    countrys such as EU or USA.

    Know-How:
    · PKI
    · Single Sign On (SSO)
    · E-Mail-Security
    · Desktop Security
    · Smart Card / Token
    · Virus / Trojan-Horses
    · Fraud-Analysis / security conception
    · Security productanalyses
    · Securityarchitecture review and analyses
    · Riscmanagement
    · Signatur Gesetz (Germany)
    · ZKA Specifications (Smart Card Reader - Germany)
    · EC-Card with Cash-Chip
    · Firewall
    · VPN
    · Smart Card Management