RE: Any profitable SECURITY-ONLY companies?

From: Dave Killion (Dkillionat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 13:18:33 PDT

    Anton and list,

    The company I work for, NetScreen, recently broke into profitable ground.
    We're also pre-IPO, and have not laid anyone off.  We're working on
    increasing our headcount, but running into some budget constraints.  Next
    quarter will be better.

    I hesitated throwing in, because we're a firewall/VPN gateway manufacturer,
    and not a "SECURITY-ONLY" company per se.  We only make security products,
    however, so I finally decided to mention ourselves.

    With the recent focus on both physical and electronic security, we've seen a
    significant jump in sales, and we were already having our strongest quarter
    ever.  We've paid a bonus every quarter we've been in business - some 3+
    years now.

    See our website for employment opportunities.  We're not hiring a lot right
    now, but we're not laying people off either!  If you do go in for an
    interview, please mention my name - I'll get some kickback if you're hired.

    Dave Killion
    Senior Escalation Engineer
    NetScreen Technologies, Inc.

    Jobs: