Security jobs in the Twin Cities area?

From: Eric Hedberg (ericat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 21:50:59 PDT

    Greetings.  Due to an unforseen potential corporate catastrophe, it looks
    like I'm looking for a job earlier than I really would have liked.  I've
    been in the IT industry since 1995, and for the last two years have been
    the head of Information Security at a midsize (800 employee) regional
    brokerage in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.  I'm fluent in most aspects of
    Unix and NT security, network architecture (Cisco and Foundry), disaster
    recovery, physical security, enterprise AAA, PKI and firewalls.

    I've got a full resume up at http://www.snowplow.org/eric/resume.html, and
    feel free to contact me.

    -Cheers,
    Eric Hedberg