Computer Security Job Anywhere?

From: Nick Jacobsen (hackersethicat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 22:13:30 PDT

    Sir,
        I am currently looking for a computer security related job.  I am
    willing to relocate anywhere in the world, with minimal relocation
    assistance.  At this point, as I have just recently acquired my Associates
    Degree in Computer Science, though I have had other, non-tradition education
    as well.  Please  take a look at my resume (attached in plain text format)
    and if you have a place for me, please contact me as listed below.  I can
    start anytime.

    Thank You,
    Nick Jacobsen,
    Email: ethicsat_private