RE: Any profitable SECURITY-ONLY companies?

From: Greenstein, David (David.Greensteinat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 11:58:44 PDT

    Anton,
    It boilers down to your preference - do you want to be a security
    experts working for ONE particular company and became knowledgeable
    in many fields, or you would prefer to became a "deep" expert in
    one or max two fields and work for a security product development or
    implementation company. IMHO, there are more jobs in the first

    David Greenstein, CISSP, ITMCP