Northwest Security Administrator

From: josh hoblitt (jhoblittat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 13:53:49 PDT

    Members of Securityjobs list,

    I am annoncing my availability for employment as a Security
    administrator. As a member of a Team or individual assignment I am
    equialy productive. My hours are flexible and I'm used to the time
    required to be in support of a 24x7x365 enviroment.

    Working as a Unix Administrator for a college several years ago I had to
    become aware of security issues related to securing a large network.
    That necessity grew into a personal interest and a career focus. At my
    most recent position I was responsible for all security from inhouse
    pen-testing to managing the network firewalls.

    I'm well suited to this type of work. My mind loves dealing with
    complex challenges. I have a short learning curve and come up to
    speed on new suitations quicly. Besides system hardening, firewall
    configuration, network monitoring, and the other day to day tasks of
    network security I'm skilled at perl programming, network architecture,
    and many other complimentary tasks.

    I am eager to speak to either companies directly or 3rd parties.
    Relocation to any part of the world is acceptable as is part time
    travel. I am open to government work and would like to recieve a
    security classifcation. My resume is attached in html format and I can
    supply it in others if requested. Thank you for your time and
    consideration.

    Sincerely,

    -Joshua Hoblitt

    --