WTB: JR Sec/ Net Eng

From: andres llerena (andresllerenaat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 14:55:20 PDT

    Hello,

    I am looking for a junior security position, or perhaps a network
    engineering position, with some security involvement.  I am located in the
    NY area, with commuting abilities to NYC, Westchester, Upper Jersey, and
    Rockland.  ALL opportunities will be considered, and for the correct
    opportunity, employment can be immediate.  I am ambitious with continuance
    of learning, and a dedicated worker.  My resume is located @
    http://3509821628/~allerna1/priv/andres-resume.doc
    and is in word format.  If references and other formats are desired, they
    are available upon request.  Thanks, and have a nice day :)