internship

From: Philip Wagenaar (pb.wagenaarat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 05:38:17 PDT

    Hi,

    It's hard to find a good internship, maybe one of you can help me out.

    I'm a Computer Sciences student in The Netherlands. I'm in my last year
    (4th year) and I'm looking for a security-related internship in The
    Netherlands. If you work for an IT company in The Netherlands and are
    looking for interns or know a Dutch company that might be looking for
    interns please drop me a mail on pb.wagenaarat_private . Any help is
    greatly appreciated.

    Best regards,

    Philip Wagenaar