Opening: Threat Analyst

From: Graham Hine (grahamat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 18:18:52 PDT

    Gibraltar Software is looking for an experienced, self-propelled,
    highly motivated individual to fill the position of Threat Analyst.

    The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing significant
    technical expertise, standards development, program development,
    risk assessment, data entry, and reporting in the area of computer
    security and vulnerability analysis.

    QUALIFICATIONS:
      * BA in Computer or Information Science, and at least two years
        experience in information security, or equivalent combination
        of education and experience.
      * Experience with Windows NT/2000 administration and security
        management.
      * High level of proficiency in Perl or other UNIX-based text
        processing tools.
      * Excellent proficiency in English writing and technical
        documentation.
      * Ability to work as part of a small engineering group with minimal
        supervision.
      * Candidates must be available within 1-2 weeks of acceptance.
      * Experience in data modeling and PostgreSQL or other full SQL
        implementation is desirable.

    Candidates will be asked to complete an employment application and
    provide code samples.

    We do not offer relocation benefits.

    As a general policy we don't work with recruiters. Applicants should
    contact us directly.

    More information can be obtained by contacting us by phone at
    408-585-3420 x15.  The job is also posted on our web site at
    http://www.gibraltarsoft.com/jobs.html.

    Feel free to respond to me at grahamat_private, or to this
    email directly.

                    Graham Hine, President and CEO
                       Gibraltar Software, Inc.
           1253 Lakeside Drive, Suite 300, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
    grahamat_private  Tel: 408-585-3420 x15  Fax: 408-585-3429