Seeking a Security Management or Architect Position

From: Tom Litney (Tom.Litneyat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 11:07:58 PDT

    I am searching for a security management or architect position.   Though I
    am looking for a permanent position, I will also consider a contractor
    opportunity or a telecommute situation.  I currently reside in Northern
    California but I will relocate for the right opportunity.

    Synopsis:

    A proven innovational leader who can successfully perform at all levels of
    security, from senior security executive to hands on security engineer.
    Over 20 years experience using emerging technologies to resolve business
    problems.  Technical security expertise on a wide range of platforms and
    networks.  Recognized ability to architect and engineer secure solutions in
    heterogeneous environment of networks and platforms, specializing in secure
    designs for Internet commerce applications.  Extensive background in
    cryptography, firewalls, IDS, virus detection and removal, security
    standards development, certificate authorities, forensics, security
    investigations, emergency response procedures, and business resumption.
    International experience developing security architectures and providing
    education and knowledge transfer.

    I’m an experienced instructor on a wide range security topics.  I have just
    concluded presenting a successful and well received short course for UC
    Berkeley on cryptography, network devices and concepts, and secure Internet
    commerce designs.  They have asked me to continue giving this presentation
    on an ongoing basis.  I have also developed courses on security topics such
    as creating a corporate security policy, electronic financial fraud, virus,
    Trojan horses and worms, and introduction to cryptography.

    I’m a member of the High Technology Crime Investigator Association (HTCIA).
    I have a Bachelor of Arts degree from Northern Illinois University.

    Resume available on request

    Feel free to contact me at:   Tom.Litneyat_private