Seeking a Software Security Architect

From: Ashish Sood (ashishat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 14:25:01 PDT

Not sure if I'm posting this correctly, but here goes.
If anyone is interested or knows anyone who may be interested, we'd love to
hear from you.
What CloudShield does:
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>
CloudShield is pioneering a new category of optical networking equipment
called packet processors. By combining the intelligence of software with the
speed of an optical switch, CloudShield has developed the first platform
capable of running network applications at light speed - a capability that
no other company or product has yet demonstrated.

What we are looking for:

Software Security Architect
Responsibilities
The Security Architect will occupy a lead position in application software
design and development of security features for our product. This person
will need to work closely with hardware and system engineers in order to
develop application functionality for our proprietary platform. Will utilize
proprietary and third party tools to design and deploy features.

Requirements
This senior position requires:

*	Experience developing stateful firewall software and network address
translation (NAT) engines.
*	BSCS, MSCS preferred
*	3+ years in networking security design, with at least 2 years in a
lead/architect role
*	Fundamental understanding of transport and application layer
protocols.
*	Thorough familiarity with different LAN/WAN topologies.
*	Demonstrated knowledge of as many of the following as possible: NAT,
VPN, IPSec, IKE, and VOIP.
*	Experience in IDS development helpful.
*	Knowledge of application level protocols such as FTP, HTTP, SUN RPC
helpful.
Knowledge of high level  (C/C++) and low level programming (microcode)
helpful.

Ashish Sood
Senior Recruiter
CloudShield Technologies