Internet Security Engineer, Miami, FL

From: sheri (sheriat_private)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 08:45:16 PST

    (I am posting this job opening for a friend. Please do not write me about this position! --Sheri)

    Internet Security Engineer

    Duties and Responsibilities: Provide internet security engineering services for International Services business markets in Latin America.

    Qualification Requirements

    - Internet routing (BGP-4, ISIS, OSPF)
    - System design, testing and implementation
    - TCP/IP socket-level programming
    - CRYPTO experience (DES, IPSEC)
    - Firewalls (knowledge of X.509V3 a plus)
    - Global product development including managed firewalls, global - VPNs, & secure systems administration
    - UNIX, Windows NT, C, Perl, Database
    - Intrusion detection
    - Forensic analysis
    - Virus detection and elimination

    Experience in following areas desirable:

    - Solaris 2.x/AIX/HPUX/Linux/NT/W2K
    - Netscape enterprise server
    - Apache
    - Sendmail/Perl
    - MS Internet Information Server
    - Layer 2/Layer 3 traffic
    - Cisco, Fore, Lucent
    - Perl, TCL, UNIX, C/C++
    - Lab testing
    - Internet telephony and remote access
    - Exchange

    BS degree in related field or equivalent experience plus 4 years security engineering experience required.

    Bilingual in Spanish and English and willingness to support Latin American assignments desired.

    Position is located in Miami, Florida area.

    SCIENTECH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity in our workforce.

    Please Submit Resumes to:

    SCIENTECH, Inc.
    Reference: ISE Human Resources Department
    910 Clopper Road, Ste. B
    Gaithersburg, MD 20878-1363

    or

    Employmentat_private