Looking for an entry-level network security position.

From: James Bryan (jhbryanat_private)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 12:05:01 PST

    Hello,

          I am looking for an entry-level position in the Network /
    Systems Security area. My experience has been mostly with Watchguard
    Firebox II appliances, Linux, OpenBSD, and some with Windows 2000 and
    Solaris.  Although my on-the-job experience is only about a year, I
    have been working with various network security related programs and
    learning related techniques on my own now for the past 3-4 years.
    During this time I have worked with programs like Nessus, Snort IDS,
    IP Filter, netfilter, IP Chains.

          I have an insatiable desire to learn all that I can about the
    area of network security. I am very flexible when it comes to
    relocation, and I am willing to move almost anywhere.  My resume is
    available on-line at http://www.penguintowne.com/netsec_resume.html.

    --
    James Bryan
      jhbryanat_private