Seeking entry level security position

From: auto2208at_private
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 19:43:12 PST

    I am seeking an entry level position in the security field as a
    information security officer, UNIX system administrator, or a software
    developer. I am primarily interested in positions located in the SF Bay
    Area.

    I am receiving my BS in Computer Science this December from Purdue University.
    I have had over 2 years experience administering windows-based systems
    for a small business before attending college.  I am experienced in many
    programming languages, and am very familiar with most opensource operating
    systems and sysadmin/network/security tools.  I have a strong knowledge
    of both theoretical and practical computing, and of course, an undying
    interest in computer security issues.

    If your organization has an opening for an individual such as myself,
    I would be happy to provide a copy of my resume.  I can be contacted at
    auto2208at_private  (I'm using this address because of privacy concerns)