Exploring InfoSec Operations Management positions

From: Bill Casti, CQA (quireat_private)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 16:57:25 PST

    I'm an experienced Information Security Operations Manager, currently
    working for the 2nd largest financial services firm of our type in the US,
    based in McLean VA. I'm interested in exploring what kinds of positions
    are "out there" for someone with my skills set.

    My resume can be found at http://www.casti.com/casti/billres2.pdf

    Thanks.
    Bill

        Bill Casti, CQA                                 Email: billat_private
         Cell: +1 877 289 2645                            Fax: 703 834 8209
                    There's no limit to what can be accomplished
                     if it doesn't matter who gets the credit.