How about getting a job in Barcelona?

From: Xavi (fat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 09:45:39 PST

    Hi
    my name is Xavi T. R. and I have something to say:

    what I offer:

    -My huge experience in server administration:
    Hardware platforms:
     Intel x86, Sun SPARC, SGI, CISCO.
    Operating Systems:
     GNU/Linux, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris, IRIX.
    Services:
     web, mail, ftp, online games, shells.. hosting.
    Internetworking tech.:
     VPN, Advanced routing, Quality of Service (QoS), NFS server-client, DNS...
    Security:
     tracking un/documented security flaws on many platforms.
     being involved in several break-in's, internet attacks and other sort of
    incidents giving a fast response.
     ability to coordinate the affected parts of a security incident as well as
    preparing an appropiate response team.

    -Knowledge of the programming languages related to system administration:
     C/C++, PHP, PERL, AWK. Very skilled in PERL and PHP.

    -Database languages and environments:
     SQL: Informix, MySQL, PostgreSQL. COBOL, Clipper.

    -I+D experience:
     Worked on making the infrastructure for projects about e-commerce and online
    gaming.
     Building complex system-administration tools on UNIX severs.

    -Well understanding of spoken and written English as well as speaking and
    writing it.

    -Good coordination and communication on team working. The ability of
    understanding the problems and learning about the related terms.

    What I look for:

    -A system / network administrator work in UNIX environments in Barcelona
    (Catalunya, SPAIN).
    -The possibility of growing up in my career of sysadm and keeping my
    knowledge updated.

    If you are interested on what I offer and want to get more info about me
    (certifications, titles, recommendation letters, hobbies...), you can reach
    me at:
    fat_private

    see you!