Seeking technical Project/Product/Program Manager Position

From: sbetzat_private
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 12:46:53 PST

    Hello!

    I am actively looking for a new challenge in the security arena. I have an extensive background in the development of security sensitive transaction systems covering all aspects from R&D through security analysis and certification to commercial roll-out. You can find my resume at:

    http://www.theplex.net/resume/resume.html

    A Microsoft Word copy of the resume can be found here:

    http://www.theplex.net/resume/resume-sbetz.doc

    Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question or require a different format.

    Thank you for your consideration,

    Stephan Betz