Position Available - IT Technical Auditor - Computer & Data Security - CISA, SSCP, CIA

From: resumes@matrixx-group.com
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 00:44:59 PST

    We have a great new IT Audit position in Richmond VA.

    If you are looking for a position with a premier public company with a strong earnings
    record, and you have 4+ years of IT security experience, this could be a great career
    opportunity for you.

    The position involves:
    "	developing audit programs,
    "	executing the audit,
    "	analyzing the data,
    "	consulting with management on improvement opportunities and
    "	presenting findings to management.

    The required background for this position includes:
    "	Bachelor's degree
    "	4+ years IT security experience including participation in audits
    "	Professional certification (CISA, CISSP, SSCP, CIA, GIAC, etc)

    Relocation is covered. If you are interested or know of someone who might me, please
    email me.

    Thanks
    Carolyn McGee
    The Matrixx Group