Re: Computer Security Programmer Needed

From: Rich Kulawiec (rskat_private)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 12:19:11 PST

    On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 03:34:15PM -0600, Sheron Wright wrote:
    > Superstar Computer Security Programmer Wanted – Work from home

    This same ad ran on this mailing list on 11/9/2001.  I sent along
    a cover letter & resume within 24 hours, and have heard nothing.
    (Yes, I think I'm qualified -- certainly enough so to make
    it worthwhile to chat about specifics.)

    Has anyone else responded to this position?  Has anyone else
    gotten any kind of response (even a ding letter)?

    ---Rsk