Dead Thread, brief summary

From: Alfred Huger (ahat_private)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 07:48:24 PST

    Heya all,

    The thread on market conditions is great but it could go on all month, so
    it's toast. Let me summarize in brief - it sucks out there.

    I'll try to keep things focused just to job offers for a little while.
    BTW: if you see a post on this list from a headhunter and have a bad
    experiance with them (such as no replies) let me know. I will (if I
    recieve enough complaints) cut them from the list.

    Cheers,
    -al

    VP Engineering
    SecurityFocus