RE: Article: 10 Hottest Certifications for 2002

From: Dunn, Darian (Darian_Dunnat_private)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 15:28:45 PST

    Bill Royds wrote "One thing that GIAC does that (ISC)2 should do is ask for
    a practical
    paper as well as multiple choice."

    I totally disagree.  I personally don't have the time to write long papers
    that are not for work.  The items that are for work can not be released to
    the public. This is why a gave up on my GIAC cert.

    I will also say that I think the SANS training is excellent.