Security Clearance

From: Sheron Wright (SWrightat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 08:32:05 PST

    Hello Everyone!

    I hope the audience can lend a helping hand with this request.

    My name is Sheron Wright and I work for PeopleBonus.  Many of you
    have responded to our previous posts and we have been in contact
    with many of you.  Thank you for your replies!

    I have an associate on the East Coast who has a lot of contracting
    opportunities for professionals to currently possess (government)
    security clearance, or has at least held this clearance in the
    past 2 years.

    The technical nature of these opportunities range greatly, the two
    real keys are 1) the security clearance and 2) currently living
    around VA, DC, MD, etc.

    If anyone fits the above description, please feel free to call
    and/or email Brian Scanlon at 312-397-1433 &
    peoplebonusat_private

    Thank you,

    Sheron Wright
    PeopleBonus