Seeking information security position

From: tolga ceylan (tceylanat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 13:32:08 PST

    Hello:

    I have 2 years of system/network/security administration, and 6 months
    of software development experience. I have a BS in computer engineering,
    and
    currently I am pursing a master's degree in electrical engineering. My
    thesis
    is about computer forensics.

    I am interested in host based security in UNIX systems, and network
    security (firewalls, IDS's). I have a very strong background in attack
    methodologies, TCP/IP, and UNIX operating systems.

    I would appreciate  if you contact me at tceylanat_private

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Sincerely,

    Tolga Ceylan