New grad looking for entry-level information security positions

From: shawn Fitzgerald (sargon97at_private)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 21:21:34 PST

    I have just finished an MS degree in Information Security and am looking for
    entry-level positions/internships.  I have a good overall understanding of
    Information Security related topics from policy (e.g. BS 7799) to
    Cryptography (e.g. elliptic curve cryptography).  I am open to any
    interesting positions, particularly if they involve cryptography and
    network/wireless security.

    Here is a summary of my skill set:

    Programming languages:
    C, C++, Java, SQL, HTML, Javascript, Coldfusion.

    Operating Systems:
    Windows 98/NT/2000, various flavors of Linux, and Macintosh.

    Commercial products:
    Good knowledge of Cisco access control lists, some knowledge of Cisco router
    configuration.  Knowledge of raptor firewall configuration.   Experience
    with Microsoft SQL server and Coldfusion server.  Knowledge of the majority
    of current hacking tools.

    Cryptography:
    Familiar with different types of ciphers including stream and block ciphers.
      Conventional cryptography including DES and Rijndael (AES).
    Public-Key cryptography including RSA, El Gamal and Digital Signatures.
    Understanding of Elliptic Curve Cryptography.
    Working knowledge of the various ISO cryptographic standards.
    Familiar with various applications that use cryptography including
    authentication protocols, key establishment protocols and Public Key
    Infrastructures (PKI), SSL, SET, IPsec, VPNs, and other network security
    concepts.

    I am also a U.S. citizen.

    Please email for a CV at sargon97at_private

    Thank you, Shawn Fitzgerald