Security Systems Engineer - Balto/DC

From: Neal Fisher (fishernat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 14:00:55 PST

    Our client, a well-known company in the
    Baltimore/Washington corridor seeks an intelligent,
    creative-thinking systems engineer familiar with large
    complex security architecture.  This individual will
    assess current systems, make recommendations,
    and write-up requirements documentation.
    Additionally, this person will be responsible for
    intrusion detection and functions.  If you enjoy
    challenges, forward thinking management, and
    constantly learning, this environment is ideally suited
    for you!

    Our client requires a minimum of 2 years security
    experience and a hard 4-year degree, preferrably in
    Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math, or Computer
    Science with a good GPA.  Additional education is a
    plus!  Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to pass a
    rigorous background investigation.  Salary
    commensurate with experience.

    To apply for this position, please email your resume
    to :  fishernat_private

    Neal Fisher
    PPS Information Systems Staffing
    1420 East Joppa Road