Opporunity in KC

From: LJenkinsat_private
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 12:31:00 PST

    Hello Everyone,

    Please forgive me, as I don

    ?t have a lot of details for the position.   My
    client here in Kansas City is looking for a security expert, who has worked with
    JAS and encryption technologies.  This is a contracting position.  I should be
    receiving more information soon.  I just wanted to get a headstart so when the
    position is put out officially, I will have candidates ready.  If you are
    interested please email your resume to ljenkinsat_private  Thanks for
    your time.

    Lisa Jenkins
    Technisource