Seeking Linux / UNIX Infosec in SF Bay or Mesa AZ

From: Ian Bennett (sfjobsat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 12:19:21 PST

    Hello!

    I am looking for an UNIX / Linux admin position in either the San
    Francisco Bay Area or the Phoenix/Mesa AZ area. I am most experienced
    in building and securing Linux / BSD networks, and would like to
    continue doing so in a driven, fast-paced environment. Please have a
    look at my resumé, available on the Web at http://www.viopac.com/~irb/resume.shtml.

    --
    Ian R. Bennett                          WWW: http://www.viopac.com/~irb/
                                            PGP: 4061BCCB / certserver.pgp.com