Re: Information Security Manager seeking position

From: Larry Whiteside Jr. (whitesidelat_private)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 11:32:49 PST

    Hi,

    I am seeking an Information Security position in the Tampa, Virginia, or New
    York Tri-State areas.  I have 10 years experience with Information Security
    and 7 years management experience of IT Operations and Information Security
    Divisions.  I have hands-on experience with numerous platforms.  I am open
    to any type of Info/Network Security position with major responsibilities.
    I thrive off of responsibility and would like to be contacted about any
    challenging opportunities that you may have.  My resume is available upon
    request.  Thanks.

    Larry