Security Software Engineer

From: Kirk Cordell (kirk.cordell@staff-net.net)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 13:31:18 PST

    Greetings,
    I am looking to fill the following position in San Jose, CA. If you are
    qualified and interested, please respond with a brief summary as to how you
    fit the description and attach a copy of your resume. I'll do my best to
    contact you as soon as possible.

    Kirk Cordell : Staff-Net, LLC : tel 323/465-9404 : www.staff-net.net

    SECURITY SOFTWARE ENGINEER
    Job Description:
    As Security Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and
    developing security software.

    Required Qualifications and Skills:
      4+ years experience in secruity software engineering

      Familiarity with PCI, PCI-X, Fibre Channel, and/or iSCSI.

      Experience in Linux, UNIX, Windows NT

      Knowledge of security, networking protocols and embedded systems

      Experience with Linux Kernel, device drivers, SSH and Radius a plus

      Strong interpersonal and communication skills

      BSCS/CE or equivalent

    Kirk Cordell : Staff-Net, LLC : tel 323/465-9404 : www.staff-net.net