Seeking Information Security Director or Sr. Management Position In Chicago or Las Vegas Areas

From: Stacy M. Williams (stacy.williamsat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 14:12:57 PST

    Hi,

    I am seeking an Information Security Director or Sr. Management position in
    the Chicago, IL or Las Vegas, NV areas.  I have 12 years experience in the
    Information Security arena, 10 years in a Manager or Director capacity.

    I have tons of hands-on experience, but I'm looking to concentrate on
    management positions with a focus on security strategy and overall security
    program implementations.  I would like to be contacted about any
    challenging opportunities that you may have, or may be aware of.

    My resume is available upon request.

    Regards.

    Stacy M. Williams