System Security Analyst/Engineer looking for position

From: Kevin Sanchez-Cherry (kscherry_2000at_private)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 14:15:58 PST

    Hi Listmembers,

    I was downsized from my previous company in November
    and I am looking for a System Security
    Analyst/Engineer position in the Balto, DC Metro or
    Northern VA areas. My resume is posted on monster.com,
    hotjobs.com and washingtonjobs.com. I have over nine
    years of information security, information technology
    and supervisory experience and I am ready and willing
    to get back to work. Any assistance is appreciated.

    Kevin Sanchez-Cherry
    System Security Analyst