InfoSec Opportunities

From: Kim Collins (kimat_private)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 13:45:20 PST

    TSI is a leading edge recruiting agency specializing in
    the placement of Information Security Professionals.
    We currently have openings in various geographies
    for highly skilled individuals in the areas of Information
    Security including Firewalls, PKI, Intrusion Detection,
    Vulnerability Testing, Forensics, Network Design and
    Network Architecture.  If you are interested in
    exploring opportunities within the InfoSec arena,
    please contact one of our courteous and professional
    recruiters at 888.423.2292, or via email
    www.tscouts.com/contact.html

    Kimberly J. Collins
    Account Executive
    Talent Scouts, Inc.