Entry level candidate

From: Amit Gandre (agandreat_private)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 15:22:25 PST

    Dear Recruiter,

    	I would like my resume to be considered for any
    suitable entry level position. I am looking to work as a system
    administrator, programmer, consultant.

    	Here are a few things that I would like to highlight in my
    resume that I feel would be useful for this position.

    * MS in Computer Science with a thesis in Intrusion Detection

    * 2 years - Unix Administration (Linux, AIX and Solaris). Course work
      in AIX administration.

    * 4 months of experience as a Software Engineer with the IT Security
      team at Schlumberger.

    * Appearing for the Systems Security Certified Practitioner
      Examination in March.

    * Familiar with Perl, SQL, C and Java.

    * Vice President of a Student Body on campus.

    	I will be available starting immediately. I am willing to
    relocate at my own expense. I will require sponsorship(H-1 visa/Green
    Card). I look forward to hearing from you.

    Thank you.
    Regards
    Amit Gandre